Proposal Form Rules:
- All the questions mentioned in this form shall be answered by the proposer with proper reading and understanding.
- No lines, dots, or any kind of symbols shall be used while answering the questions.
- No blank space shall be used on answers and N/A shall be written in all those inappropriate questions or questions not requiring an answer.
- All the known matters shall be mentioned in full faith.
Proposal Form Conditions:
- The person filling the Proposal Form shall be understood as Proposer and in case of acceptance from the insurer, the person shall be the Insured.
- The proposer can not fill up the Proposal Form under threat, coercion, or undue influence and the forms filled up under those conditions shall be rejected by the Insurer.
- All the information and details mentioned in the Proposal Form shall be kept safe and confidential by the Insurer.
- All the words used in the Proposal among the definition shall have the same meaning but in the case of others, it shall be used as per the general practice.